Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently relocated to Raleigh and looking for a shop with a great reputation to install an XPEL paint protection film on the front end, mirrors, etc.
XPEL's site lists two local installers:
'Tinted Image' in Garner and 'Total Vehicle Preparation' in Raleigh.

Has anyone here had their Supra there for a clear front end install? If so, I would love to hear some feedback.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,549 Posts
Jeff, I haven't used him yet, but Pete at TVP is my choice. I planned to get my front bumper & hood repainted and then immediately clear bra-ed. I actually visited Pete and he showed me the brand new blue C7 Corvette he was in the middle of doing. Great looking work. My repaint/bra project got put on hold due to having to do an engine rebuild.

Pete's a nice guy. Stop by his shop unannounced and look at what he's working on.

·
Registered
280 Posts
^^^ what he said. Also check out Auto envy detail in Hope mills NC. Owner used to own a GTR we worked on and they do an amazing job also. I know they have been doing a ton of wrapping/dipping all that sort of stuff so I would imagine they do clear bra also. The Just tinted a customers project here and it turned out amazing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts