Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after getting lost three times, i came upon xtrememtotrwerks and was quite surpised....it was really small!!! I am guessing that they do good work but i was surpised being so small. Also the cars were outside with no protection.....can anyone vouch that this place is legit?
 

·
Newbie
Joined
·
11,221 Posts
Yea the facility is smaller than most shops, but their work is Supreb (sp?). They also have real nice people. They will take the time to answer all your ques.
 

·
Jersey Boy!
Joined
·
266 Posts
yeah very good shop. for my n/a supra i did a 5spd conversion there and its been about a year and a few months and i havent gone back ...because i have had no problems with it. very good work. i will probably be going there soon in a few months for some work on my new car. great shop overall.
 

·
Jersey Boy!
Joined
·
266 Posts
twinturbosupra94 said:
Well, after getting lost three times, i came upon xtrememtotrwerks and was quite surpised....it was really small!!! I am guessing that they do good work but i was surpised being so small. Also the cars were outside with no protection.....can anyone vouch that this place is legit?
oh and its Paterson. lol not Patterson.
 

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
Joined
·
10,459 Posts
twinturbosupra94 said:
Well, after getting lost three times, i came upon xtrememtotrwerks and was quite surpised....it was really small!!! I am guessing that they do good work but i was surpised being so small. Also the cars were outside with no protection.....can anyone vouch that this place is legit?
dont worry i thought the samething when i first went there.

go inside and speak with them and you will feel better .
 

·
320hp
Joined
·
1,009 Posts
Carl is a great guy he did work on both my TT and my Turbo Type R, by far gave me better prices than everyone, and did a super clean job on my car. I have been to many places. Carl actually explained alot to me, where most shops leave you hanging.

Two thumbs up!!! three if i was a freak!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
Yeah they seem like a good shop. Installed AND painted my spoiler for way less than any other body shop. I hope to get my NA-T kit installed there someday....
 

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NJTurboBoy said:
yeah very good shop. for my n/a supra i did a 5spd conversion there and its been about a year and a few months and i havent gone back ...because i have had no problems with it. very good work. i will probably be going there soon in a few months for some work on my new car. great shop overall.
the black one.......
 

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ranger498 said:
dont worry i thought the samething when i first went there.

go inside and speak with them and you will feel better .
yes and i am hoping that i get a better responce from the actual guy because i talked to soem old guy (that means 45 for my age) and he had no clue......he was watching a music video on the computer. :wtflol: ...lol.....i am guessing that is the other guy that owns or is related to teh guy.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
297 Posts
twinturbosupra94 said:
yes and i am hoping that i get a better responce from the actual guy because i talked to soem old guy (that means 45 for my age) and he had no clue......he was watching a music video on the computer. :wtflol: ...lol.....i am guessing that is the other guy that owns or is related to teh guy.
Are you sure you are talking about the right place? :stickpoke There was an old guy watching a mucsic video??? :wtflol: Anyways stop by talk to me Carl Jr. I'll help you out/answer any questions you may have.

AS for the cars left out side the property is gated in, we try to get as many cars in the shop as we can at night and we get every car in for customers who request there cars be kept inside.

We know are shop isn't the biggest 4,000 sq ft but we are moving to a 12,000 sq ft shop in the next 3 months, were we will have our chassis & engine dyno's as well as our cnc equipment.
 

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
Joined
·
10,459 Posts
EightSecondSupra2 said:
We know are shop isn't the biggest 4,000 sq ft but we are moving to a 12,000 sq ft shop in the next 3 months, were we will have our chassis & engine dyno's as well as our cnc equipment.
woohooo :bigthumb:

what town ?
 

·
320hp
Joined
·
1,009 Posts
EightSecondSupra2 said:
Are you sure you are talking about the right place? :stickpoke There was an old guy watching a mucsic video??? :wtflol: Anyways stop by talk to me Carl Jr. I'll help you out/answer any questions you may have.
This might be Carl Sr. I glanced in the window and seen the same thing... but This time he was dancing... it sounded like some old school Usher song... Let me tell you one thing... That man can Dance! :bigthumb:

<EDIT> Check my Recent review on Xtrememotorwerks... Too much BS to list... :sadwavey:
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
twinturbosupra94 said:
yes and i am hoping that i get a better responce from the actual guy because i talked to soem old guy (that means 45 for my age) and he had no clue......he was watching a music video on the computer. :wtflol: ...lol.....i am guessing that is the other guy that owns or is related to teh guy.
Alright, they were probably trying to scare you out of the shop..... ;) ...

Carl and his dad don't have a fast enough internet connection nor a computer that would ever possibly run "online music videos" ...and the fact they don't even have speakers...I bet you ran into the shop next door...Joeleo has been known to do such things...those rotary guys are CRAZY...


Have a fun time mr. BUGGA...

shalom...
 

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
Joined
·
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rocked said:
Have a fun time mr. BUGGA...

shalom...
ahhh, how do you know my nickname......... :wtflol: .....i am really creeped out now. Damn it not to fairfield, that is farther away from me!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,614 Posts
EightSecondSupra2 said:
Fairfeild
its spelled FAIRFIELD....:bigthumb:

very nice, should be a good location for you guys, best of luck.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,253 Posts
So do they work on all imports? obviously you all own Supras but I've been looking for a relatively close shop that does work mainly if not exclusively on imports, not old school 60s muscle cars... Don't trust em.

I'm really looking for a place right now to get my Spec clutch installed, would you guys say they would be my best bet for that?
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top