Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
98 RSP TT
2,533 Posts
that ladys commentary was STUPID. "whats that box" its like "uhh honey, are we in a viper" she needed to SHUT HER MOUTH UP

S

·
0 Posts
look at the biker shifting. he took forever to shift. and he barely held it in any gears. I ride a bike and i hammer it till redline.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Viper sounds [email protected] HOWEVER, an R1 with those mods and a good rider (who was actually trying) would have beat the viper--period, end of story. Viper owners are too cocky in my opinion. Anyway, good race I guess.

·
Registered
48 Posts
that guy can't ride for shit...

no doubt, the viper is a crazy machine, but an r1 will hand it it's ass with a competent rider (unlike that idiot).

S

·
0 Posts
Kid Loops said:
that guy can't ride for shit...

no doubt, the viper is a crazy machine, but an r1 will hand it it's ass with a competent rider (unlike that idiot).
amen to that brother! I have walked alot of cars on my gsxr1000
vipers , 911 tt , 954 , r1 , have yet to come across a single turbo supra. none of my friends wanna play. hehe.

·
Registered
237 Posts
supradoopa said:
look at the biker shifting. he took forever to shift. and he barely held it in any gears. I ride a bike and i hammer it till redline.

Like in most cases ,he beat the rider not the bike. The R1 should have handed it to that Viper ,especially from a stop.

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
I have debated this with a friend of mine on several occasions. I always say a kill is a kill... its mano e mano (sp?) To me beating the rider is a kill nonetheless.. I just took issue with the "good rider" part.

Definately a very debatable topic tho... can you really take pride in a kill when you know the other guy didnt know what he was doing? Its funny how they always say they are a "good rider" every guy with a bike says hes a "good rider" and usually they have someone else who rides even worse who can vouch for them. Then the guy with the car knowing nothing about body positioning buys into it.

Normally I try to avoid calling people idiots but that guy was wearing SHORTS for christ sake?? Why the fuck did he bother with a helmet?? Those cotton shorts are all the protection he needs.... maybe I shouldnt complain... the good news is it will sheer off his cock so he cant reproduce if he crashes.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Then I guess im a "good rider" heh NOT. I KNOW that i cant come close to the 10.7/8 that the mags got out of my bike (2002 Telefonica) but I have yet to crash/drop my bike. And Gixxer_Drew, how you liking the Tiller? I think one of those may be my next bike, but I ned some more input.

Ryan

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
01zincguy said:
Then I guess im a "good rider" heh NOT. I KNOW that i cant come close to the 10.7/8 that the mags got out of my bike (2002 Telefonica) but I have yet to crash/drop my bike. And Gixxer_Drew, how you liking the Tiller? I think one of those may be my next bike, but I ned some more input.

Ryan
call me a tard.. but i think the sexiest bike right now is the 03 Gixxer 1k.. oh man i saw it on two wheel tuesday on the bike stand and i thought i was going to nut all over myself.. that will be my next bike :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah he couldnt ride for shit. I've got a mildly modded Gixxer750, and have never had a problem w/ Viper's, Z06's...the like

·
Registered
167 Posts
haha. Awesome. What pipe(s) do you have on there right now. A buddy of mine has the Two Bros on his and it sounds INSANE. Id love to throw a 30shot on the 600 and see how it does from a roll against Supra Shauns soon to be SP63...

Ryan

1 - 20 of 44 Posts