Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Crow
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I just picked up PhiDelt's supra. Yayyyy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/PhiDelt109/Supra/IMG_3004_lg.jpg

The one on the left. I haven't taken any pictures yet since we picked it up.

I love it. Missed my crappy ol NA so much. Turbo, boost, wow. Completely two different breeds.

Just had to express my initial joy. Thanks James(PhiDelt) and Leah for being great hosts for our short visit to pick the car up.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Cant wait to see some better pics. But from the looks of it you got yourself a one nice supra. Congrats.

·
Registered
175 Posts
No problem dude, I'm thrilled it went to a good new home/owner!

She came a long way and I can't wait to see what else you do with it! It was BRUTAL when you drove off, talk about bitter sweet! I had a hard time with it but I hope to get another mk3 down the road.

I have some prestine old Supra ADs framed in my garage that I meant to give you with the car. Hit us up the next time you and Bridget come to STL.

·
4,627 Posts
No problem dude, I'm thrilled it went to a good new home/owner!

She came a long way and I can't wait to see what else you do with it! It was BRUTAL when you drove off, talk about bitter sweet! I had a hard time with it but I hope to get another mk3 down the road.

I have some prestine old Supra ADs framed in my garage that I meant to give you with the car. Hit us up the next time you and Bridget come to STL.
Props to you for building a Nice Car. :bigthumb:

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Welcome back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts