Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ngforce.com/videos/yellowcartribute.wmv

I was really bored and i was messing around with windows movie maker and make a short video...the music should make u guys laugh as well :D

the car is now somewhere in NH...who knows what those morons over there are doing with it.

R.I.P. yellow car

Ill be making videos of my black car when its done, but of course with a more professional software package :)

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
200k/sec :) why did u have no hood? horrible song btw ;)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah i know the song is soposto be funny/stupid/annoying..lol yah the hood was off because i was lazy and it looked cool :cool:

god this was like soo long ago

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
SuprAng said:
hate to say it, but if you take a still at 00:43 the car looks good lol
not with that camera's quality :lol:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AGlobalThreat said:
It looks really low and doesn't have a front lip extension. In other words the lowering job looks top notch. Have any side pics of the ride height on flat ground?
:lol: yah you should of seen the springs i took out from the car...one spring was hanging off the strut and the rest were all bent up and all ghetto. That car was a joke...:D

·
Registered
583 Posts
who you calling a moron? I took a car and fixed it when no one else on the baord could even come close to telling me what was wrong with it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
why am I brave, making generalizations on people just from where they live has to be one of the dumbest things ever.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DavidTT87 said:
who you calling a moron? I took a car and fixed it when no one else on the baord could even come close to telling me what was wrong with it.
woah woah there.

I was just refering to you bunch of guys over there as silly people..knowing matt and james hehe. im glad someone took the car and is doing something with it...i was gonna junk it instead

·
Registered
583 Posts
ohh i thought u meant it literally sorry if it was misunderstood and i am too glad that it went to someone instead of being junked i actually liked the pant shceme.

·
Registered
583 Posts
lol sorry i didnt mean to sound too angry lol and i didnt get negatives car all though im sure my car is MUCH worse lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts