Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Back Yard Customs
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving tonight and hit the brakes hard and a yellow light to the left of the temp gauge came on. I never knew there was anything there. It just came one for a second and I was like wtf. Its dark and i didn't get to see what it is? Is that an ABS light?

Thanks

·
Boost Addict
622 Posts
that's the light that tells you to check your coolant overflow bottle. If its ~halfway between full & add or less, the light will come on like that under hard braking/accelerating/cornering. Probably just need to add a little water/coolant to the overflow bottle.

·
Supra Fan
4,114 Posts
It means your bird has escaped from the cage

·
Back Yard Customs
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can someone please post a pic of where the coolant bottle goes. I got the car with some shitty replacement and I dont think that is where it belongs.

·
Boost Addict
622 Posts
how's this:

·
Back Yard Customs
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you sir, anyone got any spares laying around?

·
Boost Addict
622 Posts
you might check the MK3 for sale section, or check with this guy, http://www.mkiiisupragraveyard.com/ ; I got quite a few of my used parts from him when I was piecing my car back together.

·
Blackzilla
1,579 Posts
BYC said:
I was driving tonight and hit the brakes hard and a yellow light to the left of the temp gauge came on. I never knew there was anything there. It just came one for a second and I was like wtf. Its dark and i didn't get to see what it is? Is that an ABS light?

Thanks
pwnt

·
Back Yard Customs
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats a hot site, lol

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
i can get you a bottle if you want. just let me know

·
Back Yard Customs
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How much shipped to NY? zip code 10462
Thanks

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
shipping shouldnt be much more than $8, the bottle w/ sensor and cap is pretty light. ill have my friend pick up the bottle from the shop tomm if i can and see about shipping it to you.

·
Back Yard Customs
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
flubyux2 said:
shipping shouldnt be much more than $8, the bottle w/ sensor and cap is pretty light. ill have my friend pick up the bottle from the shop tomm if i can and see about shipping it to you.

So $8 paypal???

Also do you have a shroud for the radiator?

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
BYC said:
So $8 paypal???

Also do you have a shroud for the radiator?
Oh... my bust dawg. i thought i quoted you a price already. i have the bottle up for sale for $20. so $28, shipped right?

i have radiator shrouds but im not sure if any of them are perfect. id have to check them.

·
Back Yard Customs
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
let me know about the shrouds and price too

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts