Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Banned
3,376 Posts
Yep... That's why mine is staying in the garage until further notice...

· Banned
3,376 Posts
Only because their tires will stick better... I don't think it has anything to do with skills... :lol:

· Registered
MKIV TT 6 Speed
1,870 Posts
exactly why i don't drive it as much, rain sucks driving in when you have drag radials. I had to drive about 40 miles in the pouring rain one time and man was i nervous, felt like i was on ice.
I hate it, i can't tell you how many time i have been on I-75 after it rains and see a car or two in the ditch.

Drag radials in the pouring rain,.... owww now that's a fun drive.

· Stock Body Supras FTW
1,727 Posts
I think Cher's is still down so don't think it was his.

This is what the 5th Fl supra in a month? Makes me wonder why i even bothered to get another one as they always seem so prone to being hit.

· Centralia Zombie Patrol
10,734 Posts
That blows. Hopefully they're okay. Being t-boned is a big fear of mine; all those VW commercials used to scare the shit out of me.

· Registered
1,588 Posts
Intersection of 436 and Howell Branch. Was a really nice yellow MK4.....anyone know whos it was and if the driver is ok? A SUV T-Boned him.... :(
I'm assuming this is the stock one that I've seen around town like 4 times now. From what I know from the people up at the Toyota Dealership on University and 436 they see that supra every few days. They believe that he goes to school at fullsail. I've gotten a look at him twice and he looks in his early to mid 20's. The reason they know and suspect he goes to fullsail is because he turns onto Driggs from 436 cutting over to university behind the dealerships ( lexus and toyota ) and by the post office there.

Really sucks to hear, I so wanted to talk to that guy and see the car because it looks bone stock and had the turbo badge on it as well in the factory location.

+1 though, hope he's okay and :madfawk: the soccer moms and everyone else in Orlando (90% of the people) that can't drive worth a flying fuck to save their own life.

EDIT: I've posted here in the Florida section a few times asking about this car and never had even one reply. I don't think he's on here.

· Fly boys drive fast toys.
569 Posts
actually there was a wrecked supra a few months back white in tampa, went down in downtown tampa. white, asian guy driving it..... got some pics of it....

porche suv drunk got infront of him and hit him

· Registered
MKIV TT 6 Speed
1,870 Posts
Lived in Tampa for about 8 months about 4-5 years ago, wrecked my first Supra there and totaled it, it only had 77k miles on it.

Central Florida is the Bermuda triangle of Supra’s.

The roads are made of concrete with ridges in them a nightmare for anything high performance, i don't miss that place one bit.

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
Tourists did it.

· Factory RSP Hardtopper
2015 Ram 2500 Coal Roller
2,925 Posts
Your making me wonder why you would drive a Supra to work. Get an MR-2. 1/10 the price, almost all the fun.:)

· Hardtopper
14,959 Posts
Your making me wonder why you would drive a Supra to work. Get an MR-2. 1/10 the price, almost all the fun.:)
I drove it because it's fun. :) I have a daily which I normally take to work obviously.. it's a rare that I take the Supra to work.

· Registered
MKIV TT 6 Speed
1,870 Posts
That blows. Hopefully they're okay. Being t-boned is a big fear of mine; all those VW commercials used to scare the shit out of me.
I never liked the one with the white VW and the guy is driving and before then car T-bones’ the lady screams.

Pretty intense for a commercial, I never really like them because they looked so real.

I don’t like getting into wrecks! Been in a few in my life time and don’t like them.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.