Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone here about the Yellow Supra that looked like it was totaled in Winter Garden? It was earlyThursday monring. It had a paper tag and the owner was around 20, from what the new said, but didn't get to hear it all. Anyone know the guy or the year of the vehicle and if the guy is okay?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Wasn't me. :nono:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good I'm glad it wasn't you..I don't know who it was... Seems to be the owner or driver booked from thevehicle before th cops came. They said the owner was okay, but never really said the owner was driving or it was stolen.. There was a passenger also.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Crazy bastards. :facesjump

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
JonSardinas said:
Crazy bastards. :facesjump
U get ur car back yet?

·
Registered
806 Posts
No not yet. They called me a few days ago and let me know the damage for the tranny so I gave them the green light on the fix so whenever he gets done he'll send it back to stage 6 and then they have some work to do. Hopefully it gets done before the Orlando meet so I can finally put some names to some faces. So awhile :bigthumb:
Jon

·
New York Sports
954 Posts
I met some kid the other day that had a yellow Supra. I was picking up my cousin from his job and while I was outside waiting I saw a yellow Supra leaving the parking lot. I stopped him to talk. We talked and I was asking him about his car, he told me it was BPU, then, he says "Imma hook it up man" and me, thinking hes gonna mention some kind of perfomance mods, ask him what hes gonna do. He says "Oh man Im gonna put a body kit on it, carbon fiber hood, red flares on the side" I felt a little sick afterwards.

Maybe it was him??? :)

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Hopefully...

but at the same time are you sure it was a supra and not a 2nd gen eclipse with supra tails and wing ;)

·
New York Sports
954 Posts
LOL It was a supra, auto.

Note: He didnt tell me it was BPU, he prolly doesnt know what BPU and APU is, I asked him if it was single, he said it was twin turbo, not BPU. He did have a HKS super dragger exhaust on it, but for some reason it really sounded like shit, maybe it was a knock off? But I can forsee the future here, hes gonna be one of those guys that has a supra with a HUGE fucking wing, body kit, neon lights on the bottom losing to fucking neons.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts