Supra Forums banner

Yes The 6spd Trd Tach Works On The Na

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  michaelvanle 
#1 ·
The title says it......I know alot of ppl ask me so I figured I would just make a post about it.
The 6spd TRD tach works 100% on an na car.

How do I know....Because I decided bounce it off the rev limiter under hard accerleration a few times

And a jackass friend of mine thought that he was suppose to shift at the red instead of yellow..

god damn honda guys always wanna rev to 10,000 rpms

Why buy the 6 spd one instead of the NA one....

Simple....NA guys dont seem as likely to shell out the cash that 6 spd guys do who regularly shell out tens of thousands of dollars on parts.
Look at it from a resale stand point

Not that NA guys dont
Im simply going by numbers here.

Furthermore.....Think big guys.....You will evently do that tt swap and go 6 spd....so why by a NA TRD tach that DOES NOT WORK with a 6 spd.

IF YOU CAN DREAM IT YOU CAN DO IT.....haha (quote from blades of glory)

See less See more
#2 ·
Furthermore.....Think big guys.....You will evently do that tt swap and go 6 spd....so why by a NA TRD tach that DOES NOT WORK with a 6 spd.
You do realize it's the TRD Tach same part (NA or TT) :1poke: .

As for the regular TT (6 speed or auto) tachs, yes they do work on the NA's. At least they worked on my 97 (hotwire) when was going the LED conversions.

PS - TRD Tachs are cheap now. Wait, what?? Cheap?!?! Did someone say $260 shipped?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.