Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! After a LONG time of wanting one and wanting something with a manual clutch (albeit sequential) again, but upping the turbo count from a measily 1 or 2 to 4

I am going to pick it up on Friday from France. Stock with no exceptions - just feel that 1000+ hp on pump gas speaks for itself.

But, Tim, can this be rigged up with a nitrous kit - not interested in a big shot, just want the purge to look cool. :wavey:

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
is that the new eclipse? Just paint the black areas green and it's solid!

·
Premium Member
10,170 Posts
That's a hell of a body kit on your Camry, Jim. I'm impressed with the molding work they accomplished. :D

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
^ :bowdown:

·
DON'T BLAME ME!!!
826 Posts
You won't be needin'!(???)

Jim;

You won't be needin' the "Blue/Green Smoothie" anymore then. I'l be glad to come pick her up from ya'! For a small fee of course!:D

Isn't the Bugatti built in Italy?

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
I've got two of them Jim. I just upgraded one to large twins! Who would do that??? Isn't 4 better then 2?

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
200 lbs of body putty and 20 rolls of duct tape works wonders!

That's a hell of a body kit on your Camry, Jim. I'm impressed with the molding work they accomplished. :D

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Damn, somebody exposed my poor geography education. :D

The BG smoothie has no wheels, no engine, no drive train and is sitting up on blocks, but If you can arrange for a TREAL transporter and bring $50, we might arrange something.

Jim;

You won't be needin' the "Blue/Green Smoothie" anymore then. I'l be glad to come pick her up from ya'! For a small fee of course!:D

Isn't the Bugatti built in Italy?

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool. We can start weekend burger run cruises for Veryons too.

I've got two of them Jim. I just upgraded one to large twins! Who would do that??? Isn't 4 better then 2?

·
Keeper of the Ring
1,150 Posts
The BG smoothie has no wheels, no engine, no drive train and is sitting up on blocks, but If you can arrange for a TREAL transporter and bring $50, we might arrange something.amn, somebody exposed my poor geography education. :D

So looking less than this right now again, lol :p. New look?

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It will look a whole lot different. Can't really say much right now.

So looking less than this right now again, lol :p. New look?

·
Administrator
17,262 Posts
French made bad boy...one of the only cool automotive products to come out of France in modern times incidentally. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts