Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Andi's got once of the sickest supra out there...480+ on stock twin?
Andi, what mode do you most recommend?
I have DP, catback, intake, boosting 1.2 bar without any boost control....
Jonas

·
Supra OG
1,002 Posts
Originally posted by Zerosoul:
<STRONG>Andi's got once of the sickest supra out there...480+ on stock twin?
Andi, what mode do you most recommend?
I have DP, catback, intake, boosting 1.2 bar without any boost control....
Jonas</STRONG>
Thanks. :)

Exhaust cam gear (-4.5 marks = -4.5 cam degrees = -9 crank degrees), FMIC, and fuel tuning to 11.5:1.

Andi

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Andi:
<STRONG>Thanks. :)

Exhaust cam gear (-4.5 marks = -4.5 cam degrees = -9 crank degrees), FMIC, and fuel tuning to 11.5:1.

Andi</STRONG>
come on andi, fess up, where are you hiding that lil 50 shot? ;) damn andi, that dyno sheet never ceases to impress me. you've really got your car tuned out! I guess thats the reward you get for taking the time and effort to research your modifications and making sure each part works in concert with all the others. :-D That's alot of hp for that fuel ratio too! amazing!!

Z

·
0 Posts
Andi,

which Cam gear did you get? HKS or Unorthodox? which one is better?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Don't believe the dyno hype! I dynoed around 100hp less than Andi the same morning, but I still beat him at the drag strip the night before! These dyno numbers are the work of Satan I tell you! :eek:

John H.
LOL

·
Supra OG
1,002 Posts
Originally posted by John H:
<STRONG>Don't believe the dyno hype! I dynoed around 100hp less than Andi the same morning, but I still beat him at the drag strip the night before! These dyno numbers are the work of Satan I tell you! :eek:

John H.
LOL</STRONG>
You did win the grudge match, what can I say? You had the better ET.

However, my trap speeds were, ahem, a bit better than yours. And I came within 0.2 seconds of your automatic sequential drag radials time in my TTC lightweight flywheel 6sp street tires car, which ain't too bad.. ;)

BTW, my dyno #s were at max boost in 5th gear (1.63 kgf/cm2), which I can't hit in the quarter mile (best I could hit at HRP was 1.4), so I wasn't at 460rwhp at HRP. That 3psi difference means I was probably only rurnning 430-435rwhp in the quarter mile. The boost doesn't go sky-high till 5th. Wannt to run the standing mile? :D j/k.

Later,
Andi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts