Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

· Premium Member
7,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well, after my second build on the car, i decided to take it up a notch...
quick list of mods.....

Started it up on friday did some tuning, it runs great, no oil, fuel, boost, water leaks at all. Clutch gave up on friday night, so i have to pull the tranny again, but shit happens. still have little stuff to do like running the lines for the catch can, but its done for the most part...

more pics on page two

anyways here are the pics.

· Registered
328 Posts
can you post a pic of shifter location with the v160? and how does it feel to have that extra gear?

· Premium Member
7,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
here it is, as you can see very little had to be modified. the cage that holds the shifter took the most modification to fit, since it sits higher than a r154..
i dont know how the extra gear feels yet, since i really havent driven it more than 3 miles sine the clutch gave out.

· Premium Member
7,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i was pushing the limit of the 5spd. ..700whp lucky for me that it never broke, but i couldnt find a clutch to hold the power. and i didnt want to get a ATS, OS giken clutch because if i ever nee it warrantied i would be up shit creek. plus the 6spd is so sick. i will not have tranny clutch problems ever again..

· Where does it end?
829 Posts
?

2jzMK3 said:
i was pushing the limit of the 5spd. ..700whp lucky for me that it never broke, but i couldnt find a clutch to hold the power. and i didnt want to get a ATS, OS giken clutch because if i ever nee it warrantied i would be up shit creek. plus the 6spd is so sick. i will not have tranny clutch problems ever again..
Wow! I can't believe my eyes. I'm still waiting for that ride. But to tell you the truth, i don't know if I would even want to because after the fact, I wouldn't want my car anymore! :sad:

· Registered
2,315 Posts
nice, what muffler is that?

· Not so boring anymore
7,936 Posts
NICE! I want a ride :)

3.73 rear end? what do you rev to 9?

· Premium Member
7,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tissimo said:
NICE! I want a ride :)

3.73 rear end? what do you rev to 9?

yea 3.73 and i am actually going to try to rev to 9400, but i will start low and see if i can get away with 8500. i will stop when i see power falling off.

yea you can have a ride when it tuned...

canister is a resonator from aero turbine the same HPF uses in ther exhausts. sounds great to me.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.