Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here has the tanabe super precedeo springs with the 1.6" drops?? if so, how do they handle and hows the drop?? how bout the other set of tanabe springs that drops by 1" instead? thinking if i should go with them or eibachs... anyones???

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have those springs on my car now. I think they ride pretty well. I have the Tanabe springs with the KYB AGX shocks and it is a much smoother ride than the Eibach/AGX combo I had on my Eclipse. Not sure if the Eibach Prokits for the Supra are the same spring rate as the ones I had on the Eclipse, tho. The only thing I don't like about the Tababe Precedos are that they are too low for my taste. I can still get over speed bumps, but I have to go really slow and I actually scrape on the really big bumps.

So, I am actually switching to the Eibach Prokits to give me some more clearance. Let me know if you want the Tanabe springs, I can give you a good deal on mine once I swap them out. Hope this helps.

·
boost is good
772 Posts
Weiyan8 said:
I have those springs on my car now. I think they ride pretty well. I have the Tanabe springs with the KYB AGX shocks and it is a much smoother ride than the Eibach/AGX combo I had on my Eclipse. Not sure if the Eibach Prokits for the Supra are the same spring rate as the ones I had on the Eclipse, tho. The only thing I don't like about the Tababe Precedos are that they are too low for my taste. I can still get over speed bumps, but I have to go really slow and I actually scrape on the really big bumps.

So, I am actually switching to the Eibach Prokits to give me some more clearance. Let me know if you want the Tanabe springs, I can give you a good deal on mine once I swap them out. Hope this helps.
ill trade you my eibachs for your tanabe's. i just got mine last year and they have around 3-4K miles on them. i am looking for a futher drop without having to spend $$ on coilovers. let me know if you are interested, my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
116 Posts
gritsak said:

ill trade you my eibachs for your tanabe's. i just got mine last year and they have around 3-4K miles on them. i am looking for a futher drop without having to spend $$ on coilovers. let me know if you are interested, my email is [email protected]
Hey Gritsak. I've already got a set of Eibachs waiting to go on. I can sell you the Tanabe's if you want them. Let me know. Later.

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
I went from the Eibachs to the Tanabes and have no problems what so ever. Although they ride a little rougher than the Eibachs did, but I like them alot more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts