Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was out for a cruise at 1:30 in the morning tonight, headed up to Beach Street to see if any peeps where there and especially any Supras. I ride by and was dissapointed...

I'm sitting at the light to go under the bridge and get back on the highway home. Group of biker guys comes up behind me goofing off a bit, and they start talking about my car. One of them decides to run me when I get on the highway, fine with me.

I trun onto the highway, get on it a bit and pass a few cars into the open, all the time with him on my tail, all I know is it's a cruiser and I can tell it's a V-twin by the exhaust. finally get in a short clearing, and he cuts over and gets on it. I get on it, but there is more traffic so we back off, he gets in front, get passed the people, he cuts over and it's on. We do a 60 punch with him in front a bit and I was surprised I was keeping up....what is this, I'm GAINING?!?! I was beside him by 100 and was past him by 120 and shut it down. He rides up, gives me a thumbs up and drives off, I notice it's a HD, looks like a Fatboy...

Feeling pretty good after such a fun and sportsman-like run, I see an STR-4 fly up my ass and pass me to the tune of a lot of turbo spool. I think, OK, maybe it's just exhaust, I'll try. I get beside him at 80, brake boost, he does the same, and we go...

He left me like I had thrown a boat anchor out the back, all to the sound of his open wastegate. Damn, never been beat that hard, I give him a thumbs up and ride home thinking that I need a better job to afford to mod this thing...

Mods: stock except for shimmed wastegate at 8psi

·
DEE RAWL
182 Posts
yeah man..those srt-4's can be nuts, they are probably one of the best bang for your buck cars, if no the best..besides like a talon awd. But anyways, when your single the tides will turn nice kill with the bike though

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Harley Davidson, yeah, I know it's a crusier, but I thought they where faster...

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
stock 7Ms aren't exactly that quick. I've had some good runs with SRTs in my car but never anything like i dropped a boat anchor yet.

you need more mods!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
At the end of the day, an SRT-4 is STILL a Neon....and you drive a Supra, so no worries...

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually respect SRT-4's, this one was clean, and he took the wing off it

now the new SRT-4.... :barf:

yeha, I need mods, but I need a job first, my job is screwing me over, I supposedly got transfered, but the store doesn't know about it, so now I'm going on my third week without hours...

·
71 Millimeters
458 Posts
dont ever underestimate any turbo cars

1 - 11 of 11 Posts