Supra Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
hello guys where can i get a wiring harness for a 2jz gte swap into mk3 i live in europe?
You should probably buy a stand-alone like an ECU Masters and make a harness yourself. Even a AEM V1 is super cheap nowadays. Search for Dr.Tweak on Google and you will find him. Tweak Performance I believe it is. He makes harnesses and has been doing it for some while.

Join the 2JZ groups on Facebook as well.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have noticed a lot of the 1JZ information is not as accurate as it used to be. The common parts that are interchangeable with the 2JZ are the easy ones to find and we know they fit. In this thread I will list everything there is to know for us MKIII owners about doing a 1JZ-GTE and 2JZ-GTE Swap. I cannot comment on JZ swap into other cars as I have not done enough of them to know everything. The information that will be listed here is going to be accurate or else it will have a asterisk(*) mark next to it until I verify it for myself. Please keep comments and questions after reading this whole post and any recommendations can be done through PM.

What is not accurate in the first post?

41 - 45 of 45 Posts