Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
search COMETIC and youll bring up plenty of thigns...

this is the best hg for the job when its done RIGHT.... IMO

·
A Dyno never won a race..
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it sez i have to r&r a ribbet too and talks of 935 racing lol. Some of the testomoneys are of "heard this and that". I need actual long time users. Not just installed it and its fine.

·
5,467 Posts
SUPRAIWAMOTO said:
it sez i have to r&r a ribbet too and talks of 935 racing lol. Some of the testomoneys are of "heard this and that". I need actual long time users. Not just installed it and its fine.

umm how about these have been used on bikes for YEARS.... how about the fact that members on here with 500hp plus have been using them no problems...

when done RIGHT they are the best...i dontk now what else you want...

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
slow66 uses one and he loves it and has had no problems with it at all. the rivet you have to remove is no big deal at all. Slow66 said he left his in if I remember right, but I have the 2mm and the rivet looks bigger than my 1.2mm and it wasent hard to take out so I did...

My .02 Cometic is a good gasket as long as you have the surfaces preped properly.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
hey Tommy that is the one I am putting in mine. I heard both good and bad but you will hear that about anything. So did yo get the bottom end all back together? We gotta meet up sometime for lunch again.

·
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IdealSupra said:
umm how about these have been used on bikes for YEARS.... how about the fact that members on here with 500hp plus have been using them no problems...

when done RIGHT they are the best...i dontk now what else you want...
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i want sombody who actually has one to stand up and say, yep its good not, oh all the kewl bikes have them and 5million hp mkIIIs think they are the greatest thing since the j pipe bypass lol.

·
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cnewingham said:
hey Tommy that is the one I am putting in mine. I heard both good and bad but you will hear that about anything. So did yo get the bottom end all back together? We gotta meet up sometime for lunch again.
Chase, the block went in today. RPS flywheel, ross pistons and everything ARP. There gonna balance everthing and deck the blcok. Got the head back on friday. 325 complete head job.

·
Registered
176 Posts
cometic is the only HG that ill ever go with... just gotta make sure both head and block r FLAT!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i got a 1.31mm commetic and had it in since the begining of january and beat the fuck outa my car at 14psi stock turbo and its been fine. is that good for ya.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've had my cometic in since last July, no problems.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I run one on an unprepped 190k mile block :dunno: . No problems and I run 24 psi daily. Got it from Paradise Racing too. Really nice guy.

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
i have the cometic 1.31 installed since january with about 4000 miles driven...no problem so far..some for daily driving and some at 13 psi stock turbo

·
5,467 Posts
SUPRAIWAMOTO said:
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i want sombody who actually has one to stand up and say, yep its good not, oh all the kewl bikes have them and 5million hp mkIIIs think they are the greatest thing since the j pipe bypass lol.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i DO have one dumbass...

and last time i checked...when you asked if they are good or not...and i tell you the experiences of a bunch of people and applications...that would give you info on whether or not they are good....

damn people these days :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts