Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 932 Posts

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Three rules:

Rule Number 1: I'm number one.

Rule Number 2: Only post pics of YOUR bike. Make it the coolest or best one you have. Action shots preferred, but an artsy-fartsy or professional quality shot will do.

Rule Number 3: DO NOT quote somebody's IMG tags. We don't need the same pic showing up three or four times per page.

Rule Number A: No negative comments. There's bound to be bike-ricers, slow-ass cruisers, squidly sportbikes, or some kick-ass motard/dirtbike hybrids that you don't like. Negative posts (in this thread) will be deleted.

With that said, I'll start. Beat this one for coolness. Me, last weekend:

·
Registered
507 Posts

And...the street bikes (05 in the middle is the one pictured above just after race plastic was installed)

Wife's bike -- 05 now racebike -- my street bike

·
Registered
507 Posts
Here's a pic of my first track session...

Funny how the body position changes (here I'm not hanging off much)...I don't have too many updates but I'll have some pics/video of races maybe next year but in 07 without a doubt!

They bumped me up to intermediate then wanted me to go to the advanced group the first day but, I was worried that I'd destroy the bike first time out so I wimped out :rolleyes: what a blast though...since then I love track/racing but that first day is just incredible since the sensations are all new.

·
Banned
180 Posts

Keep your negative comments to yourself. Thank you.

More to come, when it's not raining and I have a chance to snap some more pictures.

Denroll, you set the standard - thats a badass picture you've got there

·
Banned
180 Posts
KrazyK that brings back memories of my first bike... Same Exact!!!

My Wife still has the burn marks ( tiny now ) from the dualies... Late night on a trip to IHOP she burned herself... lol good first bike...

I used to clutch it to get it to wheelie... :)

·
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
KrAzY K said:
BTW very nice pic Denroll. I love your bike.
What's that you say? More pics? OK:

Note on this pic: Check out how that gnarly back tire is keeping my front wheel up, basically a wheelie, in the crappiest of mud;

Here's a pic showing the tire, check out those freakin knobs!. I love this thing (pardon the helmet hair; I was sweaty):

·
Banned
180 Posts
awesome pics I love em...

·
Banned
180 Posts
makenzie71 said:
Hats off for having the Monoposto Duc I'd kill to have, Simba.

Matrix style with Termignoni Exhaust - very nice.

although I wouldn't KILL anyone over it :)

1 - 20 of 932 Posts