Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
KCCO
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says, list your faviorte movie qoutes and the movie its from. Any movie new or old, comedy or action, whatever....doesnt matter if you get the qoute exactly right since some of us prolly havent seen the movies in awhile. Try to limit the Fast and the Furious qoutes, guess ill start with the most recent stuff on my mind.....

The Hangover

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, except for herpes, that shit will come back with you

I gotta question, you prolly get this a lot, is this Ceasars house? "what do you mean?" Did Ceasar live here?

They gave out rings at the Holocaust?

You really gonna wear the man purse? Its called a satchel...you guys are just fucking with me right

Black Sheep

I got dibs on top bun...haha ok

I got an idea, turn off the lights, open the fridge, bat flies into the fridge, close the door, bats are attracted to light.....Thats moths you dumbass..not bats

Tommy Boy

Hey, a lot of people go to school for 7 years...yea...they're called doctors

Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Fine.....Lets do all the things that youuu wanna do

thats all i got at the moment...

·
Hermit and alien hunter
139 Posts
Well, here is a few.

Lord of War:

Yuri Orlov: Of all the weapons in the vast soviet arsenal, nothing was more profitable than Avtomat Kalashnikova model of 1947. More commonly known as the AK-47, or Kalashnikov. It's the world's most popular assault rifle. A weapon all fighters love. An elegantly simple 9 pound amalgamation of forged steel and plywood. It doesn't break, jam, or overheat. It'll shoot whether it's covered in mud or filled with sand. It's so easy, even a child can use it; and they do. The Soviets put the gun on a coin. Mozambique put it on their flag. Since the end of the Cold War, the Kalashnikov has become the Russian people's greatest export. After that comes vodka, caviar, and suicidal novelists. One thing is for sure, no one was lining up to buy their cars.

Yuri Orlov: You know who's going to inherit the world? Arms dealers. Because everyone else is too busy killing each other.

Yuri Orlov: They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Simeon Weisz: Bullets change governments far surer than votes.

Yuri Orlov: In the most AIDS-infested region of the globe - where 1 in 4 is infected - Andy's idea of a joke was to put a young Iman and a young Naomi in my bed - and no condom within a hundred miles.

Syriana

Danny Dalton: Some trust fund prosecutor, got off-message at Yale thinks he's gonna run this up the flagpole? Make a name for himself? Maybe get elected some two-bit congressman from nowhere, with the result that Russia or China can suddenly start having, at our expense, all the advantages we enjoy here? No, I tell you. No, sir! Corruption charges! Corruption? Corruption is government intrusion into market efficiencies in the form of regulations. That's Milton Friedman. He got a goddamn Nobel Prize. We have laws against it precisely so we can get away with it. Corruption is our protection. Corruption keeps us safe and warm. Corruption is why you and I are prancing around in here instead of fighting over scraps of meat out in the streets. Corruption is why we win.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
"Charlie, bring me everyone."

"Everyone, boss?"

"EVERYONNNNE!!!"

·
12,619 Posts
"Alright, you primitive screw-heads, listen up! See this? This...is my boomstick! It's a twelve-gauge, double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt-blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right...shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"

·
12,619 Posts
"I am Henry the Red! Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands, and leader of its peoples!"

"Well, hello, Mister Fancypants."

·
The white guy
55 Posts
And some quotes from one of my fav movies of all time:
I don't want to get you drunk, but, ah, that's a very fine Chardonnay you're not drinking.

You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood

I want you to clean your vagina.

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Don't just look at it...Eat it.

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
See you in hell johnny - Point break

Do or do not there is no try - Yoda, star wars

Do you see a sign that says dead nigger storage outside of my house - pulp fiction

George: The official toxicity limit for humans is between one and one and half grams of cocaine depending on body weight. I was averaging five grams a day, maybe more. I snorted ten grams in ten minutes once. I guess I had a high tolerance. - Blow

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Commodus: Rise, rise. Your fame is well deserved, Spaniard. I don't think there's ever been a gladiator to match you. As for this young man, he insists you are Hector reborn. Or was it Hercules? Why doesn't the hero reveal himself and tell us all your real name? You do have a name.

Maximus: My name is Gladiator.

Commodus: How dare you show your back to me! Slave, you will remove your helmet and tell me your name.

Maximus: [removes helmet and turns around to face Commodus] My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
This may be too old for some peeps here,

"Franky dear, i dont give a damn" Rhett Butler, Gone with the Wind.

I always loved hearing it as a kid and couldnt wait to use it on a girl and i eventually did and it was picture perfect :)

1 - 20 of 161 Posts