Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am deciding on what suspension set up to go with for my 88 turbo. I am currently looking hard at the "Fortune Auto 500 series" with Swift springs. $1650 on CoiloverDepot.9Apps – Download 9Apps Free Fast Install for Android 2020
Let me hear what you have, what you like, and what you want! I really want my MK3 to be a well rounded car so community feedback is always welcome!
Help me brother's Solitaire

·
Super Moderator
10,037 Posts
For an A70, I'd personally go with the Feal 441+'s with the Swift spring upgrade. Feal have been rebuilding and tuning pretty much every coilover in the industry for years, and their experience shows in their product.

Fortune Auto has a good reputation but my only experience with them was about 7 years ago with a very early set of their coilovers for a MK4. I wasn't terribly impressed for the price at the time, but I can't imagine them getting the following they have now with a sub par product.

While you're in there, consider doing the front lower ball joints, tie rods, and steering rack bushings. Most MK3's need all of those replaced anyway, and adding coilovers only magnifies the issues with worn out stock components. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts