Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Your opinions on a 94TT FS w/15K miles? *PICS*

Of course they are asking for top dollar- $34999. Its a Black 94 TT, targa, 15K miles, no mods, but its an Auto.. :(

Is this a good deal?

Also, is sport roof a Targa? I hope its not a hardtop. :(

·
Track Junkie
1,581 Posts
Imho, it's not a bad deal being the car has only 15k miles and completely stock. Original sticker price is over $40k. sport roof is targa. but there are a lot of people (including myself), wants a hardtop instead b/c more rigid body.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
No way- Targa RULEZ. There is nothing hotter looking than a shiny TT with the top off. So hot...

I dunno, its either break the bank or go with a $28000 TT with appx 98K-100K miles..

What do you guys think is a better route to go if you were shopping?

·
Registered
802 Posts
FLEX said:
No way- Targa RULEZ. There is nothing hotter looking than a shiny TT with the top off. So hot...

I dunno, its either break the bank or go with a $28000 TT with appx 98K-100K miles..

What o you guys think is abetter route to go is you were shopping?
Color?! lol

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Low miles is nice, but price seems high for an auto...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its black...

But $35000 is alot, expecially for an auto..the 15K miles is what really appeals to me. (new!)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Quit putting the auto Supras down. The car performs, be it auto or manual. I was looking for a 6 speed (like everyone else) and couldn't find one. Then I test drove a bpu auto, and was very, very impressed with the performance. I ended up buying a different auto Supra tt, and I still love the car, and will never sell it.
If you haven't yet, FLEX, I suggest you drive an auto and decide on your own. By the way, black Supras are the sex. I have had people begging me to sell, or offering another supra in trade, only because mine is black.
Buy what'll make you happy.

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
IMO if you are serious about it, better check it out carefully and then jump on it before somebody else does. Even at that price these low milage ones won't last long before being sold. If you're not up to it, look for an older, less expensive one you can fix up youself.

This reminds me of the good old days six years ago when I got my clean '95 black TT 6sp, it was pure unmolested stock with just under 15k miles for just under $30k. But after this many more years I'd think such low milage would add value ....so much for depreciation :)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
FLEX said:
its black...

But $35000 is alot, expecially for an auto..the 15K miles is what really appeals to me. (new!)
New? Perhaps, depends on how it is stored. How many miles do you plan on driving it? that 15k can vaporize in two years of CA-type driving...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Supradan2001 said:
Quit putting the auto Supras down. The car performs, be it auto or manual. I was looking for a 6 speed (like everyone else) and couldn't find one. Then I test drove a bpu auto, and was very, very impressed with the performance. I ended up buying a different auto Supra tt, and I still love the car, and will never sell it.
If you haven't yet, FLEX, I suggest you drive an auto and decide on your own. By the way, black Supras are the sex. I have had people begging me to sell, or offering another supra in trade, only because mine is black.
Buy what'll make you happy.

thanks for the heads up bro.

You guys made me see the light. I use to wonder, wtf do you guy s pay so much for these cars- now I know, these cars are in a league of their own. Imagine what would it be like if they made them until 2000 at least, and kept improiving them.

I really dont mind auto, I had a 98 WS6 auto, it was fine, i jus tmissed rowing through the gears sometimes..

Keep the advice coming! And I didnt know color meant so much!!!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
color to me really doesnt matter until you get to 97 and 98 because thats when the rarer colors came out. since you dont care that its an auto i say go for it. just check everything. if it just sat there for years it could have taken a toll on the car. good luck.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I'd much rather have a targa top then a hard top. Its like how many cars out there have targa. After owning nothing but cars with permenant roofs I'd rather own the targa. Also that car is black so makes it even better =) Is it nice and shinny like glass still?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks man, gonna give the guy my credit info and stuff, get a loan going i gues.s. im a little gun shy, bc for the money im spending i should prob hold out for a M6.

·
BoosT AddicT
238 Posts
i would jump on it for sure it looks real clean. just make sure it's not your DD cause then the miles will just rack up. worse case senario you could always sell it.. it's not like it's goin to lose it value! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
209 Posts
you could get a 98 with about 30 or 40k on it for that price . its all on you and what you want but i wouldnt pay that much for it . but its your money

1 - 20 of 39 Posts