Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's finally going down this weekend! It should be a good race this time around providing JT gets traction. I'm assuming JT will be on full kill mode (722rwhp/589 ft lbs.)! Here's a link to the first race. Place your bets folks. My car put down 486rwhp/471 ft lbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIGmcA6NrbA

·
Banned
945 Posts
It's finally going down this weekend! It should be a good race this time around providing JT gets traction. I'm assuming JT will be on full kill mode (722rwhp/589 ft lbs.)! Here's a link to the first race. Place your bets folks. My car put down 486rwhp/471 ft lbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIGmcA6NrbA
They still let you post here??

Humm, it's good to have friends. :) You can't delete me here, get ready.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
I know you have spray, nice try:)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Racing a Supra with 700rwhp+ on street tires is about as cool as banging a 550lbs chick with a forest in her underwear.

JT needs to have DR's or this race is absolutely retarded.

·
There can only be one!
1,604 Posts
Racing a Supra with 700rwhp+ on street tires is about as cool as banging a 550lbs chick with a forest in her underwear.

JT needs to have DR's or this race is absolutely retarded.
:lol: Your analogies kill me.

On a side note, Dennis, me and the family were up in your neck of the woods last weekend driving around La Jolla. Are you at UCSD? I passed by a couple of different campus' not sure if thats were you are going, didn't have your number though. I envy you greatly for the weather, i didn't want to leave!

·
Registered
273 Posts
where do the cars meet up in AZ? im going to mesa next month and would like to see some cars from that side of the states.
Also Not looking for the ricer meets that we have here.

·
Banned
945 Posts
:lol: Your analogies kill me.

On a side note, Dennis, me and the family were up in your neck of the woods last weekend driving around La Jolla. Are you at UCSD? I passed by a couple of different campus' not sure if thats were you are going, didn't have your number though. I envy you greatly for the weather, i didn't want to leave!
UCSD doesn't have a law school... I'm at USD. Don't ask me who came up with the naming. :)

·
Banned
945 Posts
where do the cars meet up in AZ? im going to mesa next month and would like to see some cars from that side of the states.
Also Not looking for the ricer meets that we have here.
This race is in Tucson, not Phoenix, and it's the Spineless Wonder vs Captain Mensa.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Boy that first vid was great, I hope the second is just as good. Sparks and all.

ha ha ha

·
Registered
889 Posts
Cool vid...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts