Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
omg. I suggest you put some effort into rewriting your post if you want people to respond.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
300zx is only 2nd by a tad to the supra imo, one of my fav. cars ever. Anyone else love the z32

Yup i bought one yesterday i love it its just a fun drivers car something you just do little mods to rim it up and drive.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I used to have a '91 2+2 a few years ago...but it wasn't a "real" 300Z b/c it was NA :-(
(kinda like how people give the MKIV NA owners crap, I dealt with the same thing in the Z32 crowd)
So I made the thing even more of a pig by turning the rear seat area into a wall for a sinlge Cerwin Vega Stroker 15. Man I miss that car.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I love Z32's, that's why I have 2 of them in this country lol.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ohh Ok lol, I was like wtf is he talking about z32 heads for? .. neways Yeah I have a 93 TT. Love it to death, I don't think I'll ever let it go..

All i need now is that diffuser rear to be made by the twinZ ;)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Ohh Ok lol, I was like wtf is he talking about z32 heads for? .. neways Yeah I have a 93 TT. Love it to death, I don't think I'll ever let it go..

All i need now is that diffuser rear to be made by the twinZ ;)
LOL...I'm very impatient to start making the diffuser, but first I have to make some small changes to my current design.

Check the link for pics of my new rear bumper...

http://www.twinturbo.net/net/viewmsg.aspx?forum=general&msg_id=1993776

A guy just hit my Z (nothing mayor)...That's what made the project go slower lately.

·
Registered
356 Posts
300zx is only 2nd by a tad to the supra imo, one of my fav. cars ever. Anyone else love the z32
Your from Dallas checkout: www.dallasimports.net
A member named "ZXDallas" has two Z32s one of them was setup for 1000+RWHP. He broke the engine due to tunning faults. He is getting it back together. The Nissan forum on that site has a bunch of Z32 owners.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
Aww to hell with it.

I like Z32s a lot, I think they're pretty good looking cars. While the design is dated, it's not a bad thing (in this case). I'd like to get my hands on a nice later model (94,95) 5spd TT. It seems like it would be a nice daily.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Aww to hell with it.

I like Z32s a lot, I think they're pretty good looking cars. While the design is dated, it's not a bad thing (in this case). I'd like to get my hands on a nice later model (94,95) 5spd TT. It seems like it would be a nice daily.
It really is i cant stop driving mine its just a cool car. Really does not need any mods its nimble and fun toi drive stock.

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
i've had a few ;)

and still have the infamous convertible

·
Registered
65 Posts
My 1st sports car was a 90 300zx Non turbo, had some nice suspension bits, intake, exhaust and UD pulley. Also had 17" FN01RC's Greddy front bumper, Bomex side skirts etc...

Car looked great, sounded great, handled great and had enough poke to be a blast. I really really miss that car :(

I sold it and now have a 2+2 TT :)

My daily driver now is a 97 240sx, but I find myself looking at Non turbo's for sale online all the time. If only gas prices would go down :/

·
Registered
18 Posts
i like z32's too

used to have one too. i loved it and i totally miss her. sold it to a friend who shiped it back to va. nowadays, i'm thinking- what should i get next? 1. another z32 2. a mkiii. i'm still undecided, only time will tell-lol

·
Registered
576 Posts
I have owned many different cars. Z's are the only ones I have ever really held on too. I like both of mine.:)

1 - 20 of 150 Posts