Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL Couldn't really think of a good title for a thread with a couple pictures.

We did 2 coats of the Zaino (Z2) tonight on Wes's Supra to get it ready for the show this weekend at Moroso. I need some better pictures for those of you that are going to see it, so please link/post/email away... :D

I think it turned out really great, but I'd like to see it in the daylight.

Thanks to Nero for the use of the garage space at Titan. Wes it was nice meeting you and Jessica. (BTW I am sitting here watching the F1 race from maylasia -replay- and has anyone told you are a decent look-a-like for Kimi Raikonen? anyways...)

on to the pics :cool: enjoy!

Love the reflections - I can't take all the credit though, Zaino and Samuels :thumbsup:

Sorry for the crappy res. pics - I am sure I'll get better ones after the weekend.

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Jon: You didnt tell you posted pics! WOW looks amazing I hope my car comes out this well. Hopefully it should be close :)

Wes you car looks great love the paint job soo much depth and reflection.

Looking forward to seeing it in person.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Jon you did this one up NICEEEEEEE.. Wes your car is beautiful man.. great paint. And Jong dont worry about getting more pics.. I got ya covered buddy.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Jon did a great job, I recomend him to anyone. I don't think the pictures above do his work justice so hopefully I'll be able to start taking some better shots of this in the sunlight for him. To put this in prospective the above pictures are at night, inside a garage, with a car directly above the car. I recomend Perfection Auto Detailing to anyone looking to bring out the finish in thier car, this definately won't be the last time my car gets a Zaino treatment.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the compliments. I can't all the credit though (my brother helped :p ) but the paint is amazing (Samuels) and the product we used.... well, speaks for itself IMO. Zaino. period.

Rolex202 said:
can you post a side view so we can see the Rims,, Looking Sweeet !! Great job!!
Yeah I really wanted a side view for that exact reason, but it was like 930 pm and the pictures wouldn't have been all that great... I am sure by Monday, you'll be tired of reading my posts and seeing pics of the car ;)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SupraSeb said:
WOW, amazing paint job and amazing detail job, cant wait to see it on the streets Wes ;)

-Seb
I told Wes that Zaino is sooo slick that he'll pick up at least 3 mph in the 1/4! :eek:

So if you want to keep up...... you know how to get in touch with me :p

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
JON913D said:
I told Wes that Zaino is sooo slick that he'll pick up at least 3 mph in the 1/4! :eek:

So if you want to keep up...... you know how to get in touch with me :p
He's gonna need more than a detail job then :eek: :D

·
Single Turbo
710 Posts
I love Zaino. Car is bling blinging :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts