Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
does anyone have the Instructions from the CD they can send me.
My zeitronix cd (among other things like egt sensor, 525 injectors etc....) was stolen by Xutech (aka Jason Xu)

I've already downloaded the latest software V2.0.1 from zeitronix. But that all I have
what else is on that CD???
I know there should be an instruction manual, right?

thanks
Ken

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
My instructions were printed on a piece of paper, I can copy mine for you and mail them out. The CD isn't really necessary. All you need is the logging program, and what each wire is for.

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
Thats all thats on the cd is the data log software which you can download. The green piece of paper is the wiring diagram, is that what you need?

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many thanks guys,
I have the green paper, just thought maybe there might be more in the CD

much appreciated :bigthumb:

Ken

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks,
well I have the wideband wired up and the display connected,
just that I'm missing the bung
thanks to the prickl here
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285126&goto=newpost

So I still need to find a bung that fits then have it welded on.

I haven't plug the laptop into the main controller yet.
I thought I was missing directiions cause the laptop only shows the sideways line graph and not the guages graph, also one of the options screen is grayed out, you can't select it (either that or my dell is too old)
guess you need to plug it in first eh?

·
Registered
404 Posts
kmn5 said:
So I still need to find a bung that fits then have it welded on.
Go to the autoparts store and buy a Ford sparkplug antifouler and cut the tip off. It works perfect for a bung and you get two in a pack for about a buck. Thats what I'm using.

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
i think they are like 7bucks from zeitronix, if you order one now it will probably be here by the weekend. The local muffler shop probably has one that will work. The line graph is the only one i've ever tried to use, maybe I could use directions myself... :dunno: I saw the other options on the zeitronix sit, but never tried to use them probably just a setting..

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah when I looked at the website, they had all these different pics of the programs display. so far I only have that bar one..........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts