Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
thats a nice writeup, the boost pressure connections, are those forthe stock boost sensor?

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
ok i went over your diagram.... and i didnt wire my a/r gauge up that way i joined it at the yellow connector by the o2 sensor. now having done it that way is there any way that the ecu could get shorted out. again the a/r gague has a battery positive and negative wire and the wire that goes to the o2 wire...right? and if it shorted the computer out what do i do... take it out and send it to someone who can fix it?

·
Registered
100 Posts
very nice i love the zeittronix widebands. thats pretty much all we put into our customer cars when they want a wideband. Ziggy is a pretty cool guy to.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,237 Posts
where did you get the box form to make the custom enclosure? I love my ZT2 as well it has absolutely amazing logging software. I love it sooooo much way better then any other loggers I've used.. the display could be quicker to react espeically when cold but its stilll a good unit.

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks guys. I too am most pleased with my zt-2. Everything it logs, the software, works with PDA and the support Zeitronix gives. I had several questions for him when doing this little project and he was quite nice and helpful. He allowed me to purchase a spare display board in case I screwed up the project I could still assemble my original display.

The case is a souvenir spoon case :D

·
Addicted to oil
3,292 Posts
+1. the ZT-2 is great. I put the display box in the ash tray location.

·
Registered
25 Posts
the link isn't working

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's been down since Ike. I am guessing the hosting server is somewhere in Houston area (that is my guess). I've sent a couple emails with no response. Hopefully it will return some time soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts