Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed Zeitronix and they said that We can start a Group Buy. They are going to layout the prices for 10 and 20 units. I am NOT posting this to start the Group Buy, but just to see what I have to do to get it started and to get approval. I am hopeing someone with more experience will host this.

·
Registered
684 Posts
If you get some more info regarding the GB, I'm def in. I'd need it in the next 3 weeks though.

Mo

·
Registered
432 Posts
Same as above. Need prices first. Also w/ display

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I'm in if the price is right. i would also want the display.

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
http://www.zeitronix.com/gb/3GEclipse.htm

prices will probably be close to these:

Pricing:

Based on the 10 units purchase

10 units:
Zt-2 Bundle
Zt-2 Bundle with the LCD display

Based on the 20 units purchase

20 units
Zt-2 Bundle
Zt-2 Bundle with the LCD display

Accessories
EGT Sensor
You probably already have one from your EGT gauge! We supply Zt-2 style 2 pin connector to retrofit your EGT probe.

Boost Sensor. New much lower price!

Shipping Continental US by UPS ground
Shipping to Canada, Hawaii, PR
Shipping International

Orders shipped to California will be charged 8.25% CA sells tax. We will send out additional invoices to California residents.

We will refund via PayPal if the GB exceeds 20 participants.

We will ship orders as soon as there are 10 paying participants.

For payments use PayPal account [email protected]

edit: sorry

·
"DANNY TANNER!!!"
1,847 Posts
i'd be in for sure

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
another question also before I commit: how hard are these things to install? do I need to have an aftermarket turbo elbow, or can I drill and tap the stock DP or elbow, or do I need to weld a bung on to the thing, and if I need to weld a bung, does it come with the bung? i read the website and I couldn't find any information about this. also, I noticed that it outputs a narrowband signal for the stock ECU, is this going to be compatible with our cars?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
i'd most likely be interested as well

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
To start group buys, you MOST PM an ADMIN to get approval... aight peace :chicken:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I JUST TALKED TO Zeitronix. THEY SAID THE PRICES WILL BE THE SAME AS THE 3G GROUP BUY.
See the link above from ISNMS. Everything is there.
I will email an adminstrator and ask for approval.
Eddie Dean

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Can Anyone tell me WHO the Administrators are? I was looking in the Members list, but I don't see Administrators Listed. Is a Moderator the same as an Administrator?

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
for an admin-

go to the top and click on member list (like you did) then click on reputation. it will resort the list and all the admins are at the top. sev to choose from :)

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,276 Posts
You guys are cutting the line VERY VERY close I'll let this one slide...

MAKE SURE YOU DONT LIST PRICES...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, I PM'ed two administrators, as soon as I get answer I will post an answer for a group buy. If everything goes well, (I am NOT a vendor or reseller), Zeitronix will keep with everything and post here. Everything will be like the 3G GB. See this

http://www.zeitronix.com/gb/3GEclipse.htm

We will need a minimum of 10 people if all goes well.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
you CANT post prices. i would recommend removing the price figures just to avoid the possibilty of another mod coming in here and locking/deleting this.

this seems like a good deal. however, id be worried about this display becoming sunwashed in directl sunlight.

does anyone have this already and able to comment on the unit's visiblity under intense lightng or broad daylight?

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
bottom right you can see my display unit. I painted it a flat black to blend in.
so I don't have any issues with sun, being so low in the console :) and visibility is good too

1 - 20 of 44 Posts