Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a Camaro fan eh? Or do you just hate it that much when people spell it wrong? :biggrin:

Personally the only Camaro's I like are the 67-73's. I don't really care for the sleek wedge styled Camaro's.

I hope they do a retro style Camaro rather than a way too futuristic look. But that's my opinion and I know many many people will disagree with it.

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
brewster said:
Not a Camaro fan eh? Or do you just hate it that much when people spell it wrong? :biggrin:

Personally the only Camaro's I like are the 67-73's. I don't really care for the sleek wedge styled Camaro's.

I hope they do a retro style Camaro rather than a way too futuristic look. But that's my opinion and I know many many people will disagree with it.
I really do hope they don't do the retro thing. I know I am in the small minority when it comes to cars but I can't stand the retro look. To me, it just seems like you ran out of design ideas and are trying to improve on a old design. Even though most of the new car designs out right now look like total shit.

·
Registered
648 Posts
i would laugh my fuckin ass off if, as part of their "american rEvolution" campaign, chevy renames it the camEro.

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cds01 said:
i would laugh my fuckin ass off if, as part of their "american rEvolution" campaign, chevy renames it the camEro.
I would kill Bob Lutz myself if he did.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
i wont hold my breath. GM is hurting right now...

B

·
0 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
They are, but they need cars. Fwd, Rwd, which ever way they can get them.

Look at Chryslers LX platform and what it has done for the company. They're milking it and it sees use in the Magnum, Charger, and 300.

They need to bring passion back to their cars, and i think it'll start with this zeta or which ever Rwd platform they end up going with. Give them a distinctly american style with good quality and a thumping powertrain, and market the hell out of it. Sounds like a good recipe to me:).

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
just for god sake. If they bring back the Camaro make sure its nto jsut a shadow of its former self like the Charger is. That car needs to shed two doors and gain some cubic inches. As far as the Camaro conecpts I have seen, I am liking them.

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SupraMan1990 said:
As far as the Camaro conecpts I have seen, I am liking them.
Those were from an independent designer. GM has not released any concepts to the public. :)

I believe you were referring to this:

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/0309phr_5camaro/

I like that design a lot. The guy that designed it applied for a design job at GM, but has not been hired yet.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Mr. Wob said:

Agreed. Their bonds are junk status now ,plus they have to pay nearly $2 billion to Fiat for losing the stock option case.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts