Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
8,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share a good experience I had with a great guy who operates Zledslights.com . Guy makes a cool all inhouse built product.
He is light years past the likes of "toxictails" and "prospec imports" replacement leds. He builds all of his own boards, programs the controllers, has a bluetooth app that controls the entire package. He can customize just about anything you want and its pricing is fair given the scope of work.

I'll be doing a build update thread separately as well, I recently did a full motor build/fuel system/motec install I'll be sharing as well. I just got the car on the road the other day and got a chance to drive and enjoy it a bit and fell in love with these silly tail lights.

Enjoy the short video posted below.

"

Matt

·
iSPOOL
1,178 Posts
Wow those are pretty darn cool.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Definitely looks like one of the better products out there. Curious if he can do the yellow/red/white color for the individual lights.

I was a fan of the ToxicTails design but unfortunately it was the reliability that wasnt so great from what I heard.

Edit: Seems like he does not after visiting his site (probably shouldve dont that first). I'd be happy just with the rings being those colors.

·
Administrator
8,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely looks like one of the better products out there. Curious if he can do the yellow/red/white color for the individual lights.

I was a fan of the ToxicTails design but unfortunately it was the reliability that wasnt so great from what I heard.

Edit: Seems like he does not after visiting his site (probably shouldve dont that first). I'd be happy just with the rings being those colors.
Reach out to him, he will customize just about anything. His lights are light years nicer and more modern than toxic tails. Not even comparable!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Reach out to him, he will customize just about anything. His lights are light years nicer and more modern than toxic tails. Not even comparable!
Will do! Its definitely on my list! Paying off my Tacoma next month so, the Supra is going to become the money pit it shouldve been.

·
Registered
308 Posts
How much did those lights end up costing ya?

·
Administrator
8,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Theres multiple options but I will say they are on par with the cheaper lower technology prospec imports lights. I also supplied him with a brand new set of housings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts