Supra Forums banner

Zledslights Supra Stage 3 Taillights

4K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  FastTurbo 
#1 ·
Just wanted to share a good experience I had with a great guy who operates Zledslights.com . Guy makes a cool all inhouse built product.
He is light years past the likes of "toxictails" and "prospec imports" replacement leds. He builds all of his own boards, programs the controllers, has a bluetooth app that controls the entire package. He can customize just about anything you want and its pricing is fair given the scope of work.

I'll be doing a build update thread separately as well, I recently did a full motor build/fuel system/motec install I'll be sharing as well. I just got the car on the road the other day and got a chance to drive and enjoy it a bit and fell in love with these silly tail lights.

Enjoy the short video posted below.

"

Matt

See less See more
1 3
#2 ·
Wow those are pretty darn cool.

Reactions: FastTurbo
#5 ·
Definitely looks like one of the better products out there. Curious if he can do the yellow/red/white color for the individual lights.

I was a fan of the ToxicTails design but unfortunately it was the reliability that wasnt so great from what I heard.

Edit: Seems like he does not after visiting his site (probably shouldve dont that first). I'd be happy just with the rings being those colors.

#11 ·
@FasTTurbo not sure what your year of car is, but you mentioned you sent them a new pair of lights. I’ve got a 94 and have read that if I were to upgrade to the new OEM tails I’d get a warning light or have to update a couple capicitors to address the warning light.

Did you have to do anything like this in addition to the new LED tails, or just plug and play? I only ask because I like the resting LED rings and have been looking for who made these.

Chris

#12 ·
so nice...

does he do any side markers or headlight mods?

#13 · (Edited)
He will do other projects yes but you would need to contact him direct I know he is busy and atleast 8-12 weeks out.

@FasTTurbo not sure what your year of car is, but you mentioned you sent them a new pair of lights. I’ve got a 94 and have read that if I were to upgrade to the new OEM tails I’d get a warning light or have to update a couple capicitors to address the warning light.

Did you have to do anything like this in addition to the new LED tails, or just plug and play? I only ask because I like the resting LED rings and have been looking for who made these.

Chris
You do need to change a couple things. I sent him just the tail light housings he makes his own complete harness. I made mine plug and play by wiring in my oem connectors off my stock taillights to his harness so these plug directly into the body harness. Then you need to pick up a 97-98 supra taillight failure module or is300 module and replace your 93-96 one located in drivers side quarter from inside car. Then I purchased an led relay to replace the stock one located up to the left of your clutch or brake pedal on inside above fuse panel behind drivers kick panel.

This is the led relay you'll need so your turn signals and everything work normally. My goal was to use zero aftermarket resistors and make entire system stock functioning.

Heres a pic of the is300 lamp failure module. You can also wire in 2 resistors (5.1k and 30k resistors from mouser into your 93 to 96 module)

#15 ·
He closes it so people stop ordering when he gets backed up. Hes literally a one man show making lights for several different platforms. I believe when I ordered it was 50% upfront and 50% at completion. I've spoken to him on the phone when I needed help with his app. The bluetooth app for the lights is the slickest part.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.